The Huntsville, Alabama Chapter of the Association of Energy Engineers: Promoting energy management and conservation through peer networking and education.
Huntsville AEE Supports Alabama Regional Future Cities Competition (read more)
April 2014 AEE / Huntsville meeting report (read more)
May 2014 AEE / Huntsville meeting report (read more)
June 2014 AEE / Huntsville meeting report (read more)
July 2014 AEE / Huntsville meeting report (read more)
August 2014 AEE / Huntsville meeting report (read more)
September 9, 2014 Meeting
Location: Redstone Federal Credit Union
Title: Energy Sustainability through Better Control of Buildings
Speakers: Randy Buckner of Avion, Wade Robinson from Ateos, and Vanessa Ennis from UA Huntsville
Description: Do you want to enhance your knowledge of energy performance analysis? Our September meeting will give you the opportunity as a small panel of local talent shows us how energy measurement and the analysis of performance data enhance energy sustainability of buildings. Randy Buckner of Avion, Wade Robinson from Ateos, and Vanessa Ennis from UA Huntsville will discuss real-world examples of energy savings from local large and small organizations.
As usual, the presentation will include an open discussion where each of us can learn to become more active in using proper metrics to enhance building performance and energy savings. Be sure to bring your questions, ideas and success stories to share!
This will be the first of several panels to be provided every three to four months with the aim of better engaging our local AEE community toward action in Energy Sustainability. We also want to prepare the Huntsville community for future activities such as the Georgetown University Energy Prize and potential participation in the Department of Energy Better Buildings Challenge.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- ***RSVP PROCEDURE***
- ** Due to the late notice, please send e-mail to Robert.H.Hennessee@usace.army.mil and RSVP. If you do not want to pay with cash or check at Registration, please go to “123Signup website” and register by Friday, September 5th (midnight) COB. We apologize for whatever inconvenience this may have caused you. Please call Bob Hennessee at 256-895-1503 should have any questions regarding our September 2014 Meeting. **
- All lunch attendees must register by COB, Friday, September 5th, 2014
- ** REGISTER HERE!!! **
- Note: First time visitors receive their first lunch free!! First time visitors should go to email@example.com and let us know that you plan to attend this meeting.
- The registration process allows us to place a more accurate count for our catering needs. It will also allow individuals to pay via credit card and receive a receipt via email.
- The cost for the meal is $13. If you do not pre-register we will not order lunch for you, but you may still attend the meeting.
All cancellations must be submitted by 11:59 PM on the Wednesday prior to each monthly meeting. Since this is a catered event, your credit card will be processed even if you cannot attend the event. Attendee substitution(s) will be accepted. There are no refunds after the cancellation deadline.