The Huntsville, Alabama Chapter of the Association of Energy Engineers: Promoting energy management and conservation through peer networking and education.
Photo of Cecil Jones, President Huntsville AEE receiving Award for Regional Energy Manager of the Year 2013 for Region II.
Read all about our successful ribbon cutting on November 5th HERE!
December 3, 2013 Meeting
- Location: Redstone Federal Credit Union (220 Wynn Drive NW)
- Speaker: William Pannell
- Title: A discussion on the Energy & Environment Lab at the Army’s AMRDEC facility at Redstone Arsenal
Our December meeting will feature a discussion on the Energy & Environment Lab (EEL) at the Army’s AMRDEC facility at Redstone Arsenal led by Bill Pannell. EEL’s mission is to investigate and demonstrate energy technologies that can be applied to the U.S. Army’s operational energy requirements to support our warfighters. Bill’s efforts focus on assessments for technologies that could support field and base operations such as Forward Operating Bases, or the Army’s Net Zero objectives at Redstone Arsenal.
Bill will discuss this important work, how the EEL was set up, and the challenges that went along with that effort. This meeting is one you won’t want to miss!
- ***RSVP PROCEDURE***
- All lunch attendees must register by COB, Friday, November 29, 2013
- ** REGISTER HERE!!! **
- Note: First time visitors receive their first lunch free!! First time visitors should go to email@example.com and let us know that you plan to attend this meeting.
- The registration process allows us to place a more accurate count for our catering needs. It will also allow individuals to pay via credit card and receive a receipt via email.
- The cost for the meal is $13. If you do not pre-register we will not order lunch for you, but you may still attend the meeting.
All cancellations must be submitted by 11:59 PM on the Wednesday prior to each monthly meeting. Since this is a catered event, your credit card will be processed even if you cannot attend the event. Attendee substitution(s) will be accepted. There are no refunds after the cancellation deadline.