The Huntsville, Alabama Chapter of the Association of Energy Engineers:
Promoting energy management and conservation through peer networking and education.
(read past meeting reports)
February 3, 2015 Meeting
Location: Redstone Federal Credit Union
Title: Increasing Your Company's Energy Efficiency
Speakers: Mr. Michael Clement
Description: Increasing your company's energy efficiency helps you save money and protect our natural resources. TVA helps businesses become more energy efficient by providing assessments of energy use and incentives for qualifying businesses that can reduce their electricity usage. There are two types of financial assistance-Standard and Custom Incentives-available to help reduce the cost of implementing more energy-efficient equipment. These incentives are offered through participating Local Power Companies in partnership with TVA. These incentives include energy-efficiency measures in HVAC, Food Service, Refrigeration, Lighting and Miscellaneous categories. Come and find out more details on what is available to us in the local area on 3 February, 2015 at the Redstone Federal Credit Union from 11:30-12:30.
Mr. Michael Clement is the TVA District Commercial and Industrial Project Manager contact in Northern Alabama for the ENERGYRIGHT Solutions for businesses and industry.
- ***RSVP PROCEDURE***
- ** Due to the late notice, please send e-mail to Robert.H.Hennessee@usace.army.mil and RSVP. If you do not want to pay with cash or check at Registration, please go to “123Signup website” and register by Friday, January 30th (midnight) COB. We apologize for whatever inconvenience this may have caused you. Please call Bob Hennessee at 256-895-1503 should have any questions regarding our February 2015 Meeting. **
- All lunch attendees must register by COB, Friday, January 30th, 2015
- ** REGISTER HERE!!! **
- Note: First time visitors receive their first lunch free!! First time visitors should go to email@example.com and let us know that you plan to attend this meeting.
- The registration process allows us to place a more accurate count for our catering needs. It will also allow individuals to pay via credit card and receive a receipt via email.
- The cost for the meal is $13. If you do not pre-register we will not order lunch for you, but you may still attend the meeting.
All cancellations must be submitted by 11:59 PM on the Wednesday prior to each monthly meeting. Since this is a catered event, your credit card will be processed even if you cannot attend the event. Attendee substitution(s) will be accepted. There are no refunds after the cancellation deadline.