The Huntsville, Alabama Chapter of the Association of Energy Engineers:
Promoting energy management and conservation through peer networking
Huntsville AEE Supports Alabama Regional Future Cities Competition (read more)
April 2014 AEE / Huntsville meeting report (read more)
May 2014 AEE / Huntsville meeting report (read more)
June 2014 AEE / Huntsville meeting report (read more)
July 2014 AEE / Huntsville meeting report (read more)
August 2014 AEE / Huntsville meeting report (read more)
October 7, 2014 Meeting (to be announced)
Location: Redstone Federal Credit Union
Title: Comprehensive Services Program
Speakers: Brad Rhodes and Chris Key
Description: Our October program will be a very informative presentation about the Comprehensive Services Program, a jointly funded program offered by Huntsville Utilities and TVA. Under this program, commercial and industrial customers can access a wide range of technical assistance on a no-cost basis.
Our two presenters, Brad Rhodes from TVA and Chris Key, a Huntsville Utilities Key Accounts Representative, will discuss exactly what the program is, how it works, and the benefits the program offers to commercial and industrial customers. They will explain each of the program services and benefits in detail.
Who says we never get anything from TVA and Huntsville Utilities besides electric service and a bill?
- ***RSVP PROCEDURE***
- ** Due to the late notice, please send e-mail to Robert.H.Hennessee@usace.army.mil and RSVP. If you do not want to pay with cash or check at Registration, please go to “123Signup website” and register by Friday, October 3rd (midnight) COB. We apologize for whatever inconvenience this may have caused you. Please call Bob Hennessee at 256-895-1503 should have any questions regarding our September 2014 Meeting. **
- All lunch attendees must register by COB, Friday, October 3, 2014
- ** REGISTER HERE!!! **
- Note: First time visitors receive their first lunch free!! First time visitors should go to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know that you plan to attend this meeting.
- The registration process allows us to place a more accurate count for our catering needs. It will also allow individuals to pay via credit card and receive a receipt via email.
- The cost for the meal is $13. If you do not pre-register we will not order lunch for you, but you may still attend the meeting.
All cancellations must be submitted by 11:59 PM on the Wednesday prior to each monthly meeting. Since this is a catered event, your credit card will be processed even if you cannot attend the event. Attendee substitution(s) will be accepted. There are no refunds after the cancellation deadline.